rope_Iván_Melenchón_Serrano_MorgueFile

I think it’s safe to say that we now all know what the big “April Energies” are, that I’ve been reporting on, which were headed our way in order to bring exposure of corruption and change.

The USA bombed Syria in an act of aggression without the approval of Congress. I’m sure the Congress will have something to say about that —

— all in the same 24-hour period that the US Senate just voted to permanently change the Senate rules to eliminate filibustering, so they just removed the check-and-balance in the Senate for the minority party to have a voice. It’s all down to a majority vote. Which changes our Senate, and the way we govern — forever. (Not a very well-thought-out-move as the Senate will be heavily liberal in 2020. Unless they vote to change it back. Which wouldn’t surprise me.)

And all to deflect attention from the bubbling and deeply-intertwined Russia – Trump connection. Oh what a tangled web we weave.

It’s truly sad that folks are buying the supposed Russia-America cold war that this administration is attempting to craft in the press.

This is all so calculated:

We warned Russia ahead of the bombing to remove their folks and their planes off of the same airstrip that launched a chemical attack.

Asaad is supposed to be fighting Al-Queda terrorists yet he dropped chemical warfare on his own people, the same chemicals we supposedly took away from them in 2014/15? Hmmmm… Russian planes and staff on the runway, mystery sarin gas that appeared out of nowhere…

Oh, and we’re still missing 11% of the world’s sarin gas that’s gone missing somewhere.

Tillerson heavily suggested we bomb Syria. Oil prices skyrocketed afterwards. So we just decided to “care” about those same refugees we didn’t want in our country and that Trump vowed he’d never interfere with, in Syria?

The blatant money machine is just appalling.

There is no motive for avenging the deaths of innocent Syrians in this bombing, or putting a scary world tyrant “in his place”. Death nets death. Yet this is 100% about money, money, money. And appearing to be on the outs with the same Russia that we colluded with over and over again, so that we are distracted in removing the most unapologetically corrupt Presidential administration we’ve ever seen, put in place to get us to the other side of these dark mirror lessons in an expedient way.

Note how quickly, how desperately, the Senate needed to approve a Supreme Court Justice prior to this unannounced action of aggression. Even the Supreme Court Justice move was a ruse of sorts, the tool to grant the Senate 100% control in a majority vote though the traditional Senate rules still stand on other legislation. Until they decide they don’t. Which is now precedent.

Why does this matter? Because the House of Representatives has the sole authority of impeaching, while the United States Senate has the sole authority to try all impeachments.

Yet in the end — none of the players they’ve scrambled into place to protect this fearful way of life will matter. The new world will swallow the old. It’s nature’s way, to replace the outmoded with an evolution of a new system. The hubris here is that we, human kind, can somehow control the flow of nature.

We The People will still steer this ship. We are the key. We are the hope. We are the love.

These are tragedies for the heart and trust of our nation, yet they are mirrors, stepping stones, in truly uncovering how deep the roots of fear, hubris, corruption, desperation, anger and greed have reached into the fertile soil of the pure hope and possibility here in the USA.

We are staring the old-world barbarism in the face. And we are seeing it for what it is: Outmoded, outdated. Awkward. Brutal. Inefficient. A waste of resources, both human and otherwise. Something that no longer functions or works in a way that nurtures or heals in the time frame of the feminine.

This is the Ascension in full swing, cleaning house, granting us clear perception where illusion has once served as a teacher.

And all of this desperate scrambling is occurring while five planets are in retrograde cycles. Which means that once these planets go direct – the energetic cavalry rides in for clean-up.  And the clean-up won’t just be on aisle nine. It will be the whole city block where the grocery store used to be.

Currently, we’re missing the great balancing energies of Saturn, the hard-core drill sergeant teacher and karma king, Venus, the goddess of aesthetics, passion and balanced femininity, Pluto, the planet of hidden secrets, death and rebirth, Jupiter, the planet of good fortune and creativity, and Mercury the Planet of communication, all withdrawing their energies from the orb of earth at this time.

When they go direct – which happens in stages — Saturn comes in with hard-knuckled, impassable karmic lessons that are backed with the powerful wallop from angry Venus whose spurned feminine sensibilities then bring down the thunder, Jupiter pops back in with hopeful enthusiasm and boundless energies for new world systems to be built, all while Pluto’s re-birthing backs Jupiter’s mission and airs everybody’s dirty laundry in a perfectly articulate way, once conversational Mercury pops back into position. It’s a time-release onion being peeled, yet it ends up smelling like a rose.

Indeed, we have a universal tear-it-down-and-build-it-up whistle-blowing recipe that’s upcoming.

This is exactly what a dying giant looks like — as it teeters and falls. It’s awkward, and a little scary. And it makes one hell of a noise when it hits the ground. It’s time to adjust the way we look at this system, and the way we interact with it.

We’re right on schedule. Cue the #FirewallForLove.

Go be Love. The World needs you.

We’ve got this team light.

We do :).

#LeadWithLove #GoBeLove #WeThePeople #Love

About danielleegnew

Named "Psychic of the Year" by UFO's and Supernatural Magazine, Danielle Egnew is an internationally-known Psychic, Medium and Angelic Channel whose work has been featured on national TV (NBC, ABC, TNT, USA) as well as in the Washington Post and Huffington Post. She has provided content consultant services for the CW's hit series "Supernatural" and the blockbuster film "Man of Steel". Danielle is also an author, teacher, and TV / radio host in the field of metaphysics. She anchors her private practice in the Big Sky Country of Montana, residing with her wife and their daughter.
This entry was posted in Identifying Energies, Spirituality in Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to What it Means when the U.S. Bombs Syria and Changes Senate Rules Within 24 Hours

1. Jackie Rago says:

Really like reading your point of view on the current situations. I think you have a very balanced way of sharing info without gloom & doom. No doubt we’re in for more surprises and disclosures as the system heads towards reset. We’ll just keep holding the light and asking for truth, with ease and grace.

2. (0v0) says:

Thank you so much for writing, Danielle.

3. phyllisbrowne45 says:

Danielle, Once again, BOOM! You called it. On the nose! Love your description of Saturn (who) “comes in with hard-knuckled, impassable karmic lessons”! Thank you, Thank you. Now more than ever let’s cue #FirewallForLove.

4. Susan Simmons says:

The excitement I feel when you have a new post is almost embarrassing. To see how far this corruption goes is incomprehensible. And for those of us who are “extra sensitive” all of this feels especially dark. Your words remind us to turn that fear based energy toward to the light, the light workers and the inevitable love that will come from all of this. “Clean up on aisle nine” had me laughing like I hadn’t in a while. Let’s all just keep sending each other uplifting encouragement during these trying times. #FireWallForLove

• Lily says:

Lol. Your post made me smile since I too feel a sense of joy when I see Danielle has posted. I found a few other psychics online that have posts and if you’re interested I will provide their names.Danielles energy has a sweetness to it that I ❤️.

5. leslieatpawleys says:

Dear Danielle,

I have been following you for some time and wanted to take a minute to thank you. Your insightful interpretation of Spirit’s message always helps me stay true to who I really am.

Many blessings,

Leslie

Sent from my iPhone

6. Doesn't matter says:

Only a Liberal would talk crap. Democrats are TOAST. They will NEVER make a comeback.

• kavita says:

Best wishes to you, Doesn’t Matter … we’re all in this together, regardless of political affiliation and beliefs.

• Mishyme says:

Trust me… Trump is here to stay. And 2020, it will remain Republican controlled. If you want a damaged country, go live in one.

7. Iconoclast says:

Reblogged this on Infinite Shift.

8. jayne says:

Just thank the universe for your continued rocking perspective….during these times when it can feel like WTF!! Keeping our truth north of love, truth, compassion..strengthens our resolve to stay the course…
    much respect and loe

9. Yellowtulip says:

Your articulate writing is always so welcome. I’m so grateful I stumbled upon your site as it soothes me, and I’m sure many others in this trying time. I’m not sure if I should comment on other non profit sites with predictions that validate what you are receiving so please let me know how you feel about this Danielle. Recently, I read some recent predictions (no way to know how accurate they are) that were comforting and informative for curious and stressed out souls like me who want to know if this administrations enablers will be held accountable and when. Since I’ve known psychics throughout my life I understand that time in the soul world is hard to pin down due to free will, but it still gave me a measure of comfort to read that 45s son in law will go to prison for his role, his son will try to flee, guilty parties will be held accountable in a similar fashion as Nazis were and that in approximately ten years the Republican Party will die out completely.

10. kavita says:

Thanks so much for this, Danielle. Good food for the spirit(s). A bit confused by the planetary observations though – maybe I’m missing something? Venus is now retrograde (has been for several weeks), for just a few more days. Mars’ energy doesn’t start dancing backwards ’till December of this year. Can you speak to your Mars musings? Best wishes, and thanks again for infusing our hearts and spirits with love, clarity and humor.

• Kitty says:

I was about to say the same thing too. We are def missing a lot of energy support right now but Mars is Direct at the moment. Pluto goes retrograde later this month. Other than that, inspiring post as always. I love how all of this is playing out – the ascension! I will also add that the T-Square in the sky right now involving the Sun conjunct Uranus, Jupiter and Pluto right now are greatly intensified. We need to buckle up as there’s going to be more unpredictable and sudden jolting situations according to the drama playing out in the sky right now. Ground yourself in Divine Light, Love and Protection because we are all going to be needing a lot of it.

• danielleegnew says:

Hey Kitty and Kavita! You are both absolutely correct — it is Venus, not Mars, that’s retrograde, and I got my wires crossed with a few astrologer friends who were talking about that retro with Mars in December, as we were discussing some events I was seeing coming that provided a huge impotence in the process of bully government around that time frame. Which made sense!

For this retrograde cycle I felt a huge planet backing Saturn in it’s disdain of how things were handled and it was indeed upset feminine energies — I thought maybe Mars was just being extra pissy 😉 — I changed the blog to reflect the correct Venus vs Mars which made WAY more sense in apolication to the energies I was picking up!! THANKS LADIES!!

11. Karen S. says:

I’m so glad I found your posts, Danielle ~ I always feel better after reading them.
    When I have my fill of bad news, its easy to get impatient for a sign towards positive change.
    It’s good to know it’s on the way.
    It’s good to know Team Light has the worlds back 🙂

12. balancewon says:

I am so very grateful for your perspective! It comforts me in times of seeming trouble. Thank you thank you thank you for sharing your gifts and wisdom with us!

13. saharadevi says: